Welcome To The Learn Auto Body And Paint 2-Day DIY Mastery Course
Class Dates and Hours: Saturday and Sunday May 30-31, 2015.
Course day 1, Saturday 8:30 am – 5pm. Dinner and discussion from after work till 7pm.
Course day 2, Sunday 8:30 am – 5pm. Dinner and discussion from after work till 7pm. (or later depending on when class wants to adjourn for the day.)
Class Size: Maximum 6 persons; Minimum 3 persons. Be sure to bring and wear work clothes and covered shoes. Two LABAP VIP work shirts will be included. If minimum class size is not met in a given month, we will automatically move you into the next class, unless advised.
Location: Argyle, TX 76226. If you fly in, fly in at DFW airport in Dallas TX.
Nearest hotel location will be posted soon.
The 5-6 person limited class size offers plenty of individualized instruction and attention. Be sure to hurry and reserve your seat before spots fill up.
Auto body is a highly sought after skill for many auto enthusiasts around the world. It’s uses can be used for many things including automobiles, boats, RV’s, small planes, motorcycles, vintage pieces and more.
LearnAutoBodyAndPaint presents a comprehensive 2-day weekend course, (about 16-20 hours) of jam-packed hands-on training for the DIY hobbyist, custom builder and artist.
No experience in auto body is necessary for this live and hands-on class, but even the more experienced body man will strengthen their existing skills with this class.
What the 2-day course will show you how to and will cover:
- Basic safety (plus your own set of safety wear that you can take home for future use.)
- Auto Body 101 – How to repair dents, fill and shape with a block. Block shaping, guide coat basics including how to find and feel for high and low spots across panels.
- All about sand paper grits and when to use certain grits across the stages of hard-core body work to your final buffing
- All about paints and primers and glaze putties – Learn about solvent based enamel paints, base coat clear coat systems and 2k primers.
- Associated hand tools
- Basic spot welding
- Spray gun and air compressor settings
- How to spray paint – How to get a perfect wet-gloss finish
- Color sanding and buffing basics – How to color sand and buff out imperfections and to get a pro show gloss
- Touch lightly on surface rust – How to treat and prep for paint (if we have time).
- Touch lightly on epoxies – How to mend plastics to plastic, fiberglass to plastic, metal to plastic etc. And what products to use (if we have time).
What’s included with the course for you to keep:
- Safety gear: Ear plugs, eye protection, respirator, painters suit and gloves. ($75 value)
- Two LABAP VIP work shirts to wear each day ($50 value)
- Your choice of a brand new Warwick spray gun or touch-up gun (up to a $200 value)
- We supply all materials to work with ($150 value)
- Projects completed in class and students can take home painted item. Harley-Style Sportster custom painted gas tank. ($250 value)
- Lunch and dinner provided for 2 days. ($80 value)
Total value of take home goodies $805.00
As a “hands-on” course you will be also prepping and painting a motorcycle tank themed project that you’ll be able to custom paint and take home and display proudly and even show off to your friends and family.
Remember this course is limited to a maximum of 6 persons per course date. Course dates can fill rapidly so don’t wait to reserve your spot.
“This course is intended to be instructional and is open to all interested persons from any background-all you need to bring is the will to learn the methods of auto body, some work clothes, covered shoes and the will to succeed!”
Course will be held at Tony’s home shop and is located in Argyle TX, about 30-45 minutes from DFW airport. If you are flying in, be sure to fly in at DFW airport.
This all inclusive course will be offered at $1,997 one-time.
Click Here To Reserve Your Seat Now
Two pay plan donation fee (30 days apart) $1,047 Now and $1,047 in 30 days (before class starts.)
Click Here To Reserve Your Seat With The 2 Pay Plan
Register Now to secure your seat!
Tony is excited to work with you and can’t wait to meet you!
If you would like an alternative payment option, please contact support and email Anna here: anna.customerhelp(at)gmail.com Just tell her you would like to send in a money order or check. Once received and cleared, your seat will be reserved.