Complete Color Change Car Paint Jobs including Auto Trim Removal Know Your Percentages In the event of performing a partial paint job, 70% of the work will involve preparing the surface, the remaining 30% will be for the actual paint application. When performing complete car paint jobs however, 95% of the work will involve preparing … Read more
Welcome To LABAP!
New to this website? Watch this!
Auto body and paint expert, Author and Instructor
Tony grew up painting cars and bikes. By 15 he had painted his first car, and by 19 he ran his own successful auto body and paint shop. Now in his 30's Tony pours his everyday passion into LABAP VIP to help teach this amazing skill to anybody who want's to learn auto body and paint. He's helped tens of thousands of people just like you from all parts of the world. And now he wants to help and teach you so you can customize, fix or restore any type of project you desire with professional auto body instruction and materials. Subscribe to stay in touch and come back often.