Do you want to know How To Get a VIP Member Shirt Sent To Your Door (VIP MEMBERS ONLY!)?
PLEASE READ: Here are two videos and some text below on how to get your VIP Member T-shirt sent to your door.
For the next 15 VIP members who send in video testimonials by following the instructions below will get the VIP shirt sent to your door for free!
The deadline to send in videos is March 1st. 2012 HURRY GET ON IT! 🙂
You will still get a FREE shirt. Just help me with the shipping charges nothing more…
If you’re in the USA it will be a flat rate of
($7.00) and ($15.00 for international residents.) FREE SHIPPING!! FREE T-SHIRT!!!
1. You must submit a video testimonial to receive a VIP Member shirt.
2. You can take a video of yourself talking about the VIP course. A few example ideas of what you can talk about are: How you found us, how it has helped you, how detailed the course is, how convenient the course outline is, the private forum, how you have personal access to me, how we teach you step-by-step, how maybe at first you were skeptical and once you became a VIP member you were blown away, How not getting the course sooner was a bad move etc…
3. The video should be at least a minute long max of 3 minutes.
4. You may also show your personal project on video, completed or not…just what you’re currently working on.
5. Simply record the video and upload it to https://www.YouTube.com you must first create an account if you choose to go this route. Watch video below…
(Make sure to keep video public and title your video as: “LearnAutoBodyAndPaint.com Testimonial” or “Tony’s LearnAutoBodyAndPaint.com VIP Member Testimonial” and send the URL link to me at learnautobodyandpaint(at)gmail.com with your full name and email that you used to register for the course so I know who you are and so we can get your address and send it to you.
We now have ALL SIZES IN STOCK! Sizes are M, L, XL,XXL, XXXL
Color options are Black, Grey, Military Green, Royal Blue, White and Pink for the ladies.
6. Upload your movie file to https://www.senduit.com and send me the download link. OR just UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE, It’s very easy watch the video below this blog on how to upload!
7. BONUS FREE SHIRTS! I will give the best video testimonial winner an additional FREE VIP shirt of their choice! so that means you get 2!
8. IMPORTANT: If you have ANY questions please feel free to post a comment below 🙂
Talk soon and get started NOW!
The LABAP Team!
P.S. The deadline to send in videos is March 1st. 2012 HURRY GET ON IT! 🙂
P.P.S. Want to be an auto body ROCK STAR? Cut your learning curve and become a VIP member here.
Here are a couple examples below…
10 thoughts on “How To Get a VIP Member Shirt Sent To Your Door (VIP MEMBERS ONLY!)”
Tony: You tell and show it as it is. No Bull, no punches pulled. Your videos have helped me detail several cars in my part time that has paid for the course already, and is giving me more business that I can handle at this time.
Your tips on tool selection are informative, and to the point.
Anyone can do this if they want to apply themselves.
Thanks for sharing the info with your friends,
Willy in NYC
Willy, are you sending a video testimonial? do it man! you get a free shirt to your door, no shipping.
I got your email about how to get a free t-shirt. But I can’t figure out where to pay the $7.00 for shipping.
hey Jayson, If you’ve watched the video I said that for the first 25 guys that send me a video testimonial get them completely free not even shipping. Send in a video testimonial and you get a shirt sent to you asap. 🙂 hope you understand.
i would like to send a video, but unfortunately my english is not quite good, so thats why i will not send it, but i will say to everyone that have interest in body reparation: join the VIP membership and discover hole new world of knowledge and opportunities to create your own business or to make your free time more interesting.
So, that was from me, thanks for your effort to give us more knowledge.
Best wishes, Alex.
Alex, can you send in a pic of yourself and of your ride?
I’m gonna make the video today… I just finished swaping my dodge magnum frontend to 300c, and fiberglassing the interior…The mag looks sooo sick. Tony do you have any two tone paint video?
Keep up the good work!
Nice Krisztian, I can’t wait to see it!
As you know i have joined your programe very recently,i am a just beiginer, and i own a toyata coralla 1996 i have come across rust in side bumppers(front and back near to mudguard) but i do not find any of your videos showing about rust repairs.please advice or send some videos on above matter.
if you want i can send some potos on that , now i dont have a video cam
so i hope to start my project upon your reply(i hope to get my awesome t-shirt in near future)
We do have rust-repair videos. Look at the “Rust Repair Strategies” section. We are also adding more in-depth videos on this topic very soon. Yes please send me some photos of your project and I will do my BEST to address your specific situation. Speak soon!!!