Warwick 878SHE Mini HVLP Spray Gun
Above is a video on the technical details and a quick demo of the Warwick 878SHE.
We at the LABAP headquarters really think that the Warwick 878SHE Mini Spray Gun a fantastic little gun and you get a great BANG for your buck if you decide to get one of these to add to your collection.
The first thing that I noticed when holding this gun was the length of the trigger. It’s about a good half inch longer compared to the SATA mini jet which I think is a great feature and adds to the comfort of this gun when in your hand.
It sprays like a dream. I personally see no real difference in spraying with the Warwick 878SHE VS the SATA Mini Jet 3000. The main difference is the cost and the tip sizes.
The SATA has a much smaller tip size. On the other hand, if you’re doing overall touch up work with automotive finishes you want to stay in the 1.0 – 1.3 tip size range anyway.
Specifications: Warwick 878SHE Mini Spray Gun VS The SATA Mini Jet 3000
SATA Mini Jet 3000Solvent based
- SATA Mini Jet 3000 has a tip size range of 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0 – 2.5
- Weight 0.71 lbs (11.3 ounces)
- Operating Pressure: 4.1 CFM @ 29 PSI
- Spray Distance 5-6″
- FAN 13cm, 5.11″
- Finish Chrome
- Average Price $350 – $400
Warwick Mini 878SHE Spray Gun
- Waterborne and solvent based
- Operating Pressure: 4 CFM @ 29PSI
- Weight: 0.66 lbs (10.56 ounces)
- FAN: 15.24cm, 6″ Touch up size spray gun
- Stainless steel throughout fluid path
- High transfer efficiency (HVLP)
- Cup options: 125 c.c. Aluminum or plastic cups
250 c.c. Aluminum and plastic cup
- Finish: Nickel plated
Aluminum die cast body
- Complete rebuild kits available
- Available tip sizes: 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 2.0
- Average Price on net $130 – $160
Atom Mini X16 Spray Gun
- Operating Pressure: 4-7CFM @ 20-29PSI
- FAN WIDTH: 6.3″ With 1.0 Tip.
- Weight: .64 lbs
- Aluminum Forged Gun Body
- Stainless Steel Nozzle and Needle
- HVLP Technology
- 100ml/4oz Plastic Cup with EZ-Fit Non Spill Lid – (a 300ml 10oz cup is available for purchase separately).
- Powder Coated Dark Steel Finish for Easy Cleaning and Lasting Looks
- Anodized Black and Gold Air Flow and Material Flow Knobs and X16 Black/Gold Air Cap
- 1/4″ Male NPT Thread Air Inlet
- Includes Brush, Spanner Wrench and Cleaning Kit
- Mini Air Regulator (included for free) a $29.95 value.
If you have a crazy budget and only want the BEST OF THE BEST and care about BRAND name, then get the SATA. They are very well made guns and you can learn more about the SATA MINI Jet guns here.
If you don’t car too much about brand name, however, care about quality, craftsmanship and performance on a lesser well known brand, then head on over to Zoolaa and check out the awesome spray guns at the shop. They really do compare to the higher end guns out there today but for a fraction of the cost.
I used the Warwick Spray Guns as well as the Atom Spray Guns. However, I prefer the Atom Spray guns and use them here for all of our jobs at the LABAP headquarters. I absolutely love them. You can learn more about them in our video reviews of each gun here at LearnAutoBodyAndPaint.
Visit Zoolaa and learn more about the Atom Spray Guns, automotive enthusiasts are now raving about!
Please leave any comments below. We would love to hear from you!
P.S. Want to be a auto body ROCK STAR? Cut your learning curve and become a VIP member here.
2 thoughts on “Warwick 878SHE Mini Spray Gun Review”
hey tony, great videos I am in australia can you by your guns and have them sent here mate !!!! Thanks Steve
Yes of course. We ship to Australia all the time 🙂 There is a international shipping rate that you can chose from. Check out the store here.